1. - Top - End - #1228
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Tenpony Tower Homage's Pad]

Swiss responds with a snaggle-toothed grin all her own as her phantom horn flares with livid green magic causing her pony-disguise to burn away.

"Wait... Homage is the DJ... And she's also a..."

"YEP!" Swiss laughs. "Did you see those cameras she had? Pictures from all over the wasteland! If she's been watching us then she's probably seen me transform. And that means she knows you guys don't have any problem with changelings!"

"Well Ah'll be..." Corn laughs. "Misunderstood groups fer sure. Most ponies think folks like you 'n Swiss are monsters er mare's tales."

"This is an amazing gig you have, Homage!" Swiss practically squees. "All the love and admiration of your listeners? That's got to be great! And I'll just repeat in case it wasn't obvious from the last twelve times. I love your show!"

The changeling is still fangirling. How cute.

"You don't need to worry about a thing, Homage. Your secret is safe with us. Both of them. I'm sure there's a reason why you don't want the ponies in the tower to know that you're the DJ," Rye assures the cheese-legged beasty.

"Fer her opinion on the ghouls, Ah reckon," Corn comments with a nod. "Ain't a popular thing to say 'round here."

Vinyl stomps her hooves impatiently. "Okay, it's really cool that she's another creepy bug-pony-"

"Not a bug!"

"-but we still have a DJ battle to decide!"

Swiss blechs rather distastefully and groans, "Why does everypony think we're bugs!?"
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-11-13 at 09:06 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.