Hello again ;)

I am still working on putting together my crazy campaign, and my players foolishly think I'm the person to ask questions on making; they don't know I run ideas by the forum people here ;)

Anyway, I'm trying to help a player optimize his damage out put while wielding two axes. Race and class don't seem to matter as much as being able to charge the front lines and do crazy amounts of damage. Being stealthy is also a bonus. So naturally, wanting to dual wield and be stealthy, I start thinking of the Ranger and the Scout. reading the descriptions, I figured scout would be more suited to this, but then when using the character builder, the scout uses all stances and no powers. I can't see how that balances out.

So I start looking into options, such as a regular ranger. Trying to think of more options, I thought of things as a hybrid character, or remember the 'two blade warrior' multi class feat. But as I play with such options on the character builder, the hybrid for some odd reason can't seem to dual wield, and if I go multi class it doesn't seem like any other class powers make use of the second weapon. That doesn't make sense to me.

So long story short: is there any other way than pure ranger to be good at dual wielding? It seems like a common enough of an idea that it would be better implemented, but I can't seem to figure out any other way to make it work without home ruling it. Any suggestions of making this work would be most appreciated!

V