DnD
* May not make a Craft (Basket) check while making a Swim check.
* Necromancy is not a right. It's barely even a privilege.
* Gorrillas may not have mounts.
* If the best thing I can think to do with Minor Creation is summon vegetables to throw at people, I may no longer have Minor Creation.
** No more Psionics.
* I may not have a CHA penalty.

PTTA
* Even if I am several levels higher than the next highest party member, I may not kill people in the party without good justification both IC and OOC.
** They annoy me is not a good reason.
* No longer allowed to be in charge of looting the bodies.
* Spirits of death are not be the best moral guides. Or even that good of ones.
** Computers are bad at ethics too.
* May not have access to Probability Control
** May not have access to Chosen One
*** No way may I have access to both.
* May not solve any main plot issue with a token given by a legendary before we even are in any danger.
** May not save the token until the very end of the game and then use it to kill the BBEG after everyone but me has forgotten that the token exists.
** May not sell said token on eBay once the campaign is over and then have the PC retire and live a life of luxury because he sold a scale of a god.
** May not make an ear ring out of it.
*** Especially may not make a gauge out of it.
**** Incorporating it into my Hexing focus is okay, but a bit of a waste.
** May not summon gods to kill party members.
*** Especially if the reason is simply "They annoy me."
**** Doubly so if they work for other gods.
***** No matter how awesome it would be to watch Rayquayza duke it out with Latios and Latias, I may not.
****** May not have my cousin, a Touched of Giratina, have his patron god join the brawl so the numbers will be even.
** If a god ever gives me the ability to call on them once for aid, I am to decline this offer.