1. - Top - End - #928
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    On sueish: I have no tolerance for Sasuke anymore. None. At all. Ever. He has survived plots that should have seen him dead six times over. Any time he's been about to lose, he's pulled a new move out of his x-dimensional butt and survived. (While Naruto spends an entire arc learning one move)
    My definition of sueish is 'The author seems to care more about giving them cool stuff and events than telling a good story.'
    Eh, I think up to the end of the Chunin Exam Arc he was still salvagable. With a lot of work. I think Itachi, world-class seven-asterisking moron that he was1, just broke him with that second... thingy which I can't be bothered to look up the name of. I've read enough Naruto fanfic to believe it is possible, though maybe not probable. (And also that any opportunity to mock him via parody should be relentlessly abused, because I'm pretty sure that would really, really, grind his gears is being laughed at and have his jumped-up-selfish-wankst mocked and belittled, because he's the sort of person now who totally deserves it.)

Also, I refuse to throw out as ridiculously awesome concept as the sharigarn just because the wielders apart from Kakashi are depicted as pants-on-head bonkers. (Seriously, there must have been a few sane ones at some point in Uchiha history, they were basically the Konoha police.)

Anyway, back to pony: no comment on that ludicrously awesome Pony LotR video link thing I posted earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Best (fanmade) pony video?

Best (fanmade) pony video.
    I don't even know what Dota is, but that was nontheless quite impressive.

1I find Itachi's idiocy as indefensible as Sasuke's - arguably even more so, since Itachi is directly to blame. Sasuke may have chosen to be completely fraktarded, but Itachi was the one that made him into the sort of person that would cheerful make that choice.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-11-14 at 02:52 PM.