Quote Originally Posted by Henry the 57th View Post
hand.

Vul stares at the daemon's eyes, ignoring the insignificant mortal flesh. I am here to claim an object of some power. I am sure you know of a Staff of Change, yes? And no, I bear no responsibility for your summoning. That was the man who's flesh you now wear. The fool attempted to reach much farther into the Great Ocean than he was prepared to deal with. And I have many secrets to share. But you of all beings should know - all knowledge has a price. I will share my secrets with you, but I would ask a small boon in return.
The psyker survyes the burning room and sniffs the air filled with molten flesh. The howling cavalcade of the warp shimmering at even this shadow of a greater demon in the Real. Both Phineas and Vul seeing the waves of shimmering warp energy shuddering and whispering around the possessed mortal.

THe psyker clucks slightly, an amused sound like no mortal throat can make before speaking loudly towards Vul. "Little wyrd. You are so bold for one so small. What trinket, what boon do you seek of me - it had better be worth the secrets I crave."