Quote Originally Posted by Henry the 57th View Post
A mighty lord of Chaos, Karrad Vaal, assembles the forces of the Dark Gods for a crusade against the forces of the False Emperor. I am here to join him. When I discovered that a Staff of Change lay in this temple, I knew it must be the will of the Gods that I should find it and take it to war. However, the one who holds the Staff is a weakling and coward. When his pitiful attacks failed to harm me, he sent his servants to fight me while he fled. Time is short. War calls, and I must go soon to lay waste to the pitiful slaves of the corpse-Emperor. Therefore, the boon I ask of you is this: find him, kill him, and bring me the Staff of Change. A difficult endeavor for one bound to the crude and heavy materium, but surely not for a daemon of your status. If you will do this, I will tell you anything you wish to know that I know.
The demon in man's flesh capers slightly clapping a hand as the noise blaster's focused array of destruction vapourised what once had been a human.

Flicking his head back up the "psyker" cackled again as Vul spoke. "little mortal. Does the Master march to the Dog's bark. Does a Star take heed of the rocks that orbit it.

You were outwitted. You in your might, he in his cunning. No wonder he has found favour with the Changer of Ways. All muct change, all must evolve to improve. Think on this.

His eyes shifted slightly as a slight air of menace entered them... Now if we are to speak of Boons... We should speak of thoise that may allow you to continue your sluggish mortal lives. THe beacon below. It hurts us tainted and flawed by its devotion to my debauched cousin. It should burn with the pure blue fire of the Changer.

The psyker leans forward, hunching its shoulders ina birdlike manner, perched on one foot and leaning forward. "On the speck of dust beneath is a trader with a book. The book has the ritual. If you can do this "small boon" then I may think on a reward for you"

As he finishes speaking all of the acolytes can feel the images of a decrpit bazaar underneath a soot laden rusted glass dome. The small book trader - a crazed half naked man with cloven hooves protective of his small stall of "religious tomes" that is ignored by most.

Spoiler
Show

Anyone can make an opposed (+20 WP ) test if they want to resist getting the image of the stall on the planet below.

Resist against (1d100)[94] TN89+45+40 = 174 (+2 DoS from Unnatural WP)