Dantie listens to the mans word as he sees the demon horns though and the feral shadow he looks at the man and says Saying you know who I am you also know that is impossible. The Morning star will never be handed over, and with all of Pelors might and the life in me, I shall not hand her over. I suggest that you leave this place or end up like the other before you that worked with her. The only reason she escaped with her life was because someone showed mercy on her. Dantie says pointing to where Nerine is in the sky. If not for that act of kindness that would be two of your group gone. Do you wish to be the third? No harm shall come to these people, and no harm needs to come to you as long as you leave and do so now. Dantie then sends mentally to Xander Seal the vault and do so now, then break the keys, make it seem like you are locking her away from them. Put those acting skills of yours to work. All the while looking the man with the scyth in the face, Dantie holding his weapon in his hand, and his shield of Pelors face at the ready.