Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Well now, I discovered something very interesting today. One part of the changes to singularity that I didn't see mentioned before seems to be that it now primes combos on anything - it doesn't need to lift them, and protections aren't an issue. The priming seems to take place the moment they take damage from the power, which is as soon as they enter its radius. That's actually quite the big buff.
Yeah, it was mentioned. I remember because I'm pretty sure I was dancing a jig in here when they announced it. In fact, that change came online before the tech combo change and before Retaliation, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
On a separate note though, I'm thinking of respeccing my Human and Krogan Adepts to no longer take lift on Shockwave. I actually promoted my Adept class today, because of several corrections I wanted to make to old builds (including a couple brought on by the complete change to many of Singularity's evoltions), and honestly, I found Shockwave more useful for mook-clearing without lift. I still have yet to get a combo off Shockwave -> Warp, ever, and honestly lifting them into the air actually makes them harder for me to hit with follow-up gun fire than slamming into the ground or wall, since they're bobbing up and down and spinning as opposed to lying stationary.
I don't know why, but getting the Warp Shockwave combo off on my Shaman is a total crapshoot; I never know if it's going to happen or not. On the Human Adept it's much more reliable.