1. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

Speaking of pronouns; my dad comes from a part of the country with a very odd colloquialism: the tendency to use "he" for just about every object and subject you can think of. My uncle, when speaking of his wife, will say something like "He is not in such a good mood today" or something. I always found it very amusing, till I caught myself doing the same thing.

That's actually just the tip of the iceberg; you can write a thesis on my dad's use of language. Colloquialisms are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    But seriously, guys. A little Six Feet Under goes a long way.
    I never really liked Six Feet Under, but I wouldn't really be able to give you a reason why. Also I've never actually even seen an episode of Doctor Who, and I should probably hand in my geek membership badge after admitting that.
    Last edited by Feytalist; 2012-11-16 at 04:28 AM.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).