Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Damage-wise I agree that it is weaker than fire/biotic explosion
Honestly, I'm not even sure of that, at least if we're talking biotic combos without detonate and fire bursts without the double-damage evolution. The damage they do seems pretty comparable to those at the least. I'd actually be curious to see the numbers on each type of burst's damage so we could check such a thing more precisely.

Anyway, couple of things I did tonight. Tested Singularity -> Warp -> Shockwave on my Human Adept, did not get a biotic combo out of the Shockwave. So Warp must not prime when detonating. Bit of a pity, but I can understand it, given how potent getting two combos in such quick succession solo would be.

Also respecced my Human Engineer to try his drone with chain lightning instead of the rocket. The result... eh. I honestly don't know if it's helping or not. Sometimes it seems like it might be being more effective, other times it seems just as weak as always. Really just don't know about that power on the whole, honestly. I also tried Overload with neural shock for the first time, and I don't particularly like it. It doesn't seem to stun for meaningfully longer than the normal shock effect does, and it drops the enemy prone to the ground, making them a bit harder to hit than when they just stay standing from the normal effect. Also, it seems to only affect the primary target, which I didn't expect.

I did try to test Incinerate -> Snap Freeze with the Paladin, but I almost never got a clear chance to do so. Naturally, while I had some awful teams the rest of the night, that match I happened to have a team that was very good at killing things I was trying to test that on before I could get the test done. Up to an including Geth Primes. The few times I did get a shot, though, it didn't seem to work...

Zevox