Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Erm, if so, could you point out where I said that? Because that's not true. O.o
Here:
In my country we have a saying: "no news is good news."

This does not apply to relationships with people.

Not hearing from someone for two weeks kinda grates me. :|
And here:
If that is supposed to be a thing, I guess it's applicable moreso to your area than in general. My ex wasn't at all like that, for instance. With regards to this girl, I understand that's she's very busy (she's studying to become a dentist), but I like being in contact fairly regularly, however briefly. Texting doesn't seem to cut it for her, as she doesn't keep her phone with her most of the day as to not be disturbed during classes (they might not even be allowed in there, I forgot if she mentioned that).

Anyway, I decided to re-install WhatsApp on my smartphone, since she has her iPod with her more often than her Nokia phone and can apparently use WhatsApp on it. See if she replies to pokes on there.
Then here:

Whelp, after yesterday I sent a Whatsapp message to the girl of my affections asking if she felt like watching March of the Penguins (random idea, since it's on today), I got a reply today telling me she wants some space since she just doesn't know anymore.

This is neither really here nor there. I've had positive and negative results from such messages before, but if I had to judge from her prior behaviour towards me, I'm guessing this should be good.

Unless I somehow have a negative influence on her study results, then I'm ****ed.