View Single Post

Thread: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

1. - Top - End - #452
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

As Oscar unveils the buckler, he gives a quick appraisal, Functional though not overly stylish...I don't have much use for this He displays the buckler at arms length and says, "Would any of you who are martially inclined wish to acquire a new buckler. It is of exquisite quality" He lays the buckler down as he surveys the sopping merchants, in a professional voice he says, "Gentlemen, if you posses any wares that would spoil due to dampness or incur some water damage, please direct me to them and I'll dry them to the best of my ability." He snaps his fingers and his fitting clothes being to relax as the moisture and dust from the days travels fade from existence.

Spoiler
    Show
    Casting prestidigation Oscar will proceed to dry items at the direction of the merchants. It states that a cubic foot of material per round can be dried for one hour

He begins to dry when Felix announces his discovery, "There are baby bears....adorable but problematic." his next words have a note of tension in them, making his voice slightly shrill, "Any ideas of what to do about the cubs..."
    Last edited by Jungian; 2012-11-17 at 04:10 PM.
    Character Sheets

The week of June 17, my time to post will be reduced. Expect for posting to return to full capacity by June 24.