One more update....

The usual statistics:
Spoiler
Show
More than a third of the suggestions (53) have only one vote. There are 16 negative votes so far out of 433 total; 35 voters have used all their votes, 23 have only used one, and 20 of the remaining 23 have used between 2 and 5 votes each.

You know, one of the funny things is how few problems with psionics were mentioned. (There's probably a few that should have been included, but got left out, but even so, it's impressive.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaederkiel View Post
I can hardly understand why IHS gets so much hate, while white raven tactics stands yet unashamedly tall.

I mean, sure, IHS is stupidly open ended while failing to deliver against those effects it was made to end, which means it is quite borked, and it can pop up often enough.

But that is little compared to the custserv ruling, that WRT can be used by the Initiator on himself. This will not only pop up often, but every round of every single combat...

You can now say that no sane DM is not going to banhammer such abuse, but thats the case with almost anything on the list.
Mostly I'd make a distinction between "overly powerful" and "poorly-written". Spells like solid fog or color spray are arguably too powerful despite being clearly written, and of course there are a lot of things that are written so poorly they are less powerful than intended. Other than that, essentially Draz74's remarks.

And I thnk abrupt jaunt gets to little, too. I mean, RAW it doesn't even eat an immediate, so you can jaunt multiple times in one turn. And even with that restriction in play, it is still dominating.
(wizard to barbarian: "no, let ME block his charge. He ain't gonna hit me.")
Not to mention that it gives WAY more than the other substitutions, substitutes something which is more of a liability anyway, and does such for a tier1 class to boot.
Abrupt Jaunt is very good, but it is at least somewhat use-limited. (Also, I'm pretty sure it is specifically labeled as an immediate action.)

However, it does have a rather incomplete explanation of how it interacts with various attacks and spells, so it's not a bad entry for the list.

Note: at four votes total, it doesn't get into the Dishonorable Mentions this time.

seeing this, i am afraid i have to abandon my Halberd of vaulting and add another to the jaunt. It needs at least to break the dishonorable.
(the halberd, btw, has spawned a complete build...)
Little Red Raiding Hood, no?