Quote Originally Posted by Jacior View Post
The figure jumps slightly at Lyn's harsh tone. "Miss, please. There is no reason for a lady such as yourself to be shouting. It is most unbecoming." The voice comes from a sudden crack in the rocky face of the figure. It looks down at it's hands with what seems to be... confusion. But with no real facial features it's hard to tell. "What... has happened here?" It seems to be talking to itself.

The figure looks up from it's hands to look at Lyn. "This... is not the usual binding. You say this was your summoning ritual?" He looks down again and seemingly studies the weaving patterns. "Yet... you have created me. I am... a simulacrum? Binding myself... to myself." The being speaks hesitantly, as if testing the water of language.
Lyn lowers her guard a little, dropping her hands into a more relaxed position. "Yeah, it was my ritual until it got all messed up." She restrained herself to not place the obvious blame on the possibly powerful creature. "I created you so be good o.k., no funny business."