[QUOTE=Zevox;14242421]
Anyway though, I didn't get much good from the packs I got today, but the one thing I did is great: N7 Shadow unlocked! Specced her 6/6/6/0/6, deciding to take full advantage of those powers benefiting from melee damage boosts.

Only shadow strike benefits from melee boosts. Electric slash and shadow strike both benefit from N7 training though. Your choice boils down to boosting both powers or really, really boosting Shadow strike. Although that 5/5/5/5/6 thing might work out.

I really like her, but I think I need to refine my build with her a bit. One thing being that I took damage instead of duration at rank 4 of Cloak, which seems to have been a mistake. Doing Cloak -> Shadow Strike, the Cloak wears off almost immediately after the Shadow Strike, rendering it useless as a defense, and negating the point of the Bonus Power evolution at rank 6. So I'll need to change that. I think I might also want to change Shadow Strike a bit - I took full damage, but it might be worth it to pick up one of the defensive upgrades. Probably the rank 4 one, since the rank 6 one is dependent on my target having shields. I think I can spare the firepower, since she's hitting like such an absolute truck as-is.
I found that shadow strike maxed out at around 1500, despite having the numbers to hit 2200 damage. So dropping damage isn't so bad. Personally, I love the shadow strike heal because it turns you into a vanguard if you've got the right target. Keeps you alive sometimes.

Tried two different weapon loadouts on her - the Disciple 7 with melee damage and piercing mods first, then the Phalanx with melee damage and piercing plus the Tempest with ULM and damage. I'd say I prefer the latter. The Disciple just doesn't impress me at all - I'm certain I was getting more use out of the Phalanx alone, and had better cooldown out of that loadout to boot.

Zevox
The disciple's benefit is that you can get all four shots out by the time you're maybe dripping your second Eviscerator shot. It's also light enough to bring the omniblade along, netting you an additional damage boost got a total of +50% melee damage. Brutal on the shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
Well I finished my first weekend challenge, and got the Eagle I, still going with my basic pistol because I have it on rank 9 or something, but still if it weren't for the fact it was heavier I might have used it.

Turns out I like engineer's even though I had issues getting tech combos to work, but I still prefer Adepts.

Unlocked two classes the Drell adept, and the Geth engineer. Any tips on what I should do with them?
drell, I don't know.
Geth engineer, you can use hunter mode, overload and geth turret for high damage and free healing. I'd suggest turret at 6, for the healing every three seconds.