Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
Spoiler
Show
how convenient finding that secret compartment now..couldn't it be seen any of the 20x previously that every book was knocked off the shelves?
Yeah...

Spoiler
Show
they found a use for Tom! so much for the theory Twilight cut his heart out 8)
Spoiler
Show
That was clearly a corpse-sans-heart that Twilight now found convenient way of disposing of

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
Spoiler
Show
I have to say, I love this episode. Not only does it highlight all of the antics of Pinkie Pie at her finest, but it's one where Pinkie Pie actually learns something.

Throughout the series, Pinkie has been more of a narrative force than an actual character for me. This is due to a simple fact; she's almost never wrong. To me, a character needs to have flaws, to make mistakes, to grow. The only time we've ever seen Pinkie be flat out wrong is Party of One and now, this episode.
Spoiler
Show
I don't know, I think she learned much more tending to babies, IMHO. Not so much in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtytabs View Post
Spoiler
Show
I'm wondering how Pinkie whistled using a hoof. Somehow it's less weird that she can slow her dive than whistle without fingers.
Spoiler
Show
Um, lips?

While even soft pony hoof can't bend that much, you can form the opening with lips, too, it's just only a bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
Don't forget that Rarity...
Spoiler
Show
Showed up in the very first scene dressed to the nines in a brand new ensemble, and never invited Pinkie to come do anything the way the others did. I guess she was... otherwise engaged.
Spoiler
Show
If they started to canonify relationships from ending of the Wedding, huh, that's a shot against IMHO two hands down most annoying ships in fandom

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Pony Destiny Generator:
You are Queen Pie, the Friendly Earth Pony, destined to Eat Equestria.
Wait, isn't it what Pinkie does anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Jam is a deal Applejack doesn't have control over, it was already established by Granny
Um, the point was just that when both sides try to sell half of product X, the side that gets to pick the half for itself first should be the one with much worse sale results, if it is any good as sales, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
Episode 3.3
Spoiler
Show
No jokes about knowing where the duplicate background ponies came from? Huh. On a side note, if a changling impersonating another pony goes into the pool, what comes out?
Spoiler
Show
Two disguised changelings, maybe one of them being just disguising badly?

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Maybe, unless AJ voluntarily entered the rodeo to make the money to repair the town hall?
That pleading didn't seemed to make it very voluntarily

However, now that we know mass production is possible with this episode, AJ's business is in trouble unless she updates her business model. The episode shows she can get a huge volume of cider done with an hour's time and five friends. So from then on, yes she has to keep the production up or lose business, but it seems that cutting a deal with the brothers isn't necessary as long as she increases her work force.
Yeah, this. All it takes is better machine and AJ can say goodbye to her business. She barely competed with CC6K with five unpaid friends, how will she fare in CC 8000 can outcompete twenty ponies? What if they ask for pay she can't afford?

I don't think there was any time in history more farm labour ever beat automation, the only winning move for AJ is buy one machine herself, or cut the non-competitive branch of farm off.