Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Nears it's end? We've got five pages.
So, sometime today, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
No comment. But here's a pony with a turtle on its head instead.
Spoiler
Show
I'll just save that in the Flutterdash section.

Quote Originally Posted by ICN View Post
Oh I'm sure you could pull it off if you wanted to. It's just like the parody, except the tongue goes into someone else's cheek.
You sir, may be awarded one win for this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Ladies & Gentlemen, behold the Dancing G3 Pink One!
Spoiler
Show
How utterly terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
I don't think her business was doomed at the start. There's always a demand for Apple Family Cider and until the episode there was apparently no mass production of cider known in the area. So the business was pretty safe with no competition. Even though not all ponies could get their hands on the cider, there wasn't an alternative yet.

However, now that we know mass production is possible with this episode, AJ's business is in trouble unless she updates her business model. The episode shows she can get a huge volume of cider done with an hour's time and five friends. So from then on, yes she has to keep the production up or lose business, but it seems that cutting a deal with the brothers isn't necessary as long as she increases her work force.
This works until her workers realize that they're getting shafted, and start asking for a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Spoiler
Show
If they started to canonify relationships from ending of the Wedding, huh, that's a shot against IMHO two hands down most annoying ships in fandom
Let's see, looking at the photos in the wedding ending, that means your two most annoying ships are Rarispike, and Dash-Everyone else. I can respect that. (Flutterdash is still my preferred pairing over SoarinDash.)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie
Yeah, this. All it takes is better machine and AJ can say goodbye to her business. She barely competed with CC6K with five unpaid friends, how will she fare in CC 8000 can outcompete twenty ponies? What if they ask for pay she can't afford?

I don't think there was any time in history more farm labour ever beat automation, the only winning move for AJ is buy one machine herself, or cut the non-competitive branch of farm off.
You're missing one solution from that list. As the extended Apple family seems to be Equestria's primary supplier of apples, they could simply refuse to sell apples to competitors. A fancy cider-makin' machine doesn't do much good without apples to feed it.

If Flim and Flam had any modicum of business sense, then the Ponyville Apples would just be out of luck. They won; the farm is theirs; the sensible thing is just to wait out the year, since they now own the most fertile farm in the area. Cider season will come around again, and as the sole providers of Ponyville cider, then the town will have to either let go or pony up.

Of course, if the Apples had been smarter about it, they would not have entered into a bet where they're the only ones who stand to lose anything. Perhaps this could be an alternative? If Flim and Flam lose, they give the SSCS6K to the Apples. If the Apples lose, then they lose the farm. Then, once the deal is set, the Apples say, "Get your own apples." Boom; scam destroyed.