[Ballroom]

Kirk pressed her body against his with a hand placed firmly on the small of her back. It took some time, but he eventually broke off the kiss. "I missed doing that." He said with a small, but warm smile. And it was true too, no matter how much he'd tried to deny it before now.

Quote Originally Posted by ApeofLight View Post
[Xar'Cha Palace]

What his mother said to him gave Tebtranlyn pause. It was only a moments pause though.

The assassin nodded to Ethelay. "<Yes... of course mother.>" He replied in the same form of drow. Teb backed up and then disappeared into the crowd.

And he soon reappeared by Ryldolin and Sadei. "Ryldolin," Teb said stepping up to his young brother. "This is the perfect opportunity to teach you more about fighting. Hmm, yes this spot has a good view of the fight. Now watch closely."
[Xar'Cha Palace]

Ryldolin looks a bit surprised to suddenly find his brother there, but he wouldn't admit it to being surprised. He made a point to be more aware of his surroundings after that.

"I know that. I'm watching." Though he was really just thinking of the entertainment value the fight had.