Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
If they're not gonna give you a proper manual anymore, they need to do a far better job with their in-game documentation.
There's actually a full manual for the game in PDF format. Go into your Steam library, right click on Civ5 and choose "view player manual".

It kinda is. (And why I didn't buy it at release.) Vanilla Beyond the Sword (2nd expansion) Civ IV had 92 techs, expansions Civ V as 80. IV is sort of like the 3.x to V's 4E (but not quite that drastic).

Incidently, I recommend instead of a pony mod (as the only one out there isn't as completed even as the Civ V one, so you're not missing much, and the leaders wrok differently, so they don't have completely unique traits as standard), you play the NextWar BTS mod as a normal game (as that basically adds the sci-fi units to the end of the regular tech tree) - if you can find a pony mod FOR NextWar (and you probably can!) even better. (Though non-official mods for Civ IV have to be installed manually, rather than in-game, which is something Civ V is done better.
Ahh. Noted. I'll see if i can't find any decent NextWar pony mods then.

And he was British Army. Make yer proud to be British, don't it, British ponies? Don't mess with us, or you literally won't see it coming...!
Hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Magnificent. I'm particularily fond of the Guile's Theme vs. Beethoven one.

And this post needs pony, so here's an episode 3 spoiler:
Spoiler
Show