Spoiler
Show

In case you dont recall the details a brief summary for you.

Count Yerman is a noble from Brunsgrove here to negotiate various agreements and alliances with the Archduke.

The woman you had met while impersonating your first target (Lady/Duchess Eleonora Regira) is his elder sister.

Georgi is the Counts aide.

The Korps is a criminal organisation that rose to some power after the Jacks were destroyed. They are tied to slavery which is illegal in Aldhaven and the allied cities.

((Which robed men are you referring to?))

"Georgi has been in the service of the Counts family for many years as his advisor and aide. He is the one that arranged the marriage of Duke Regira and the Counts older sister hence securing two titles in the same family. I dont know his goals but he is fairly power hungry... taking over Aldhaven from inside sounds like a good fit." he tells you.

"No, Malakai is a drow. One of the few if not the only one in the city. Dont know much about him other than that he is incredibly deadly and somewhat of a loner..."

"I believe you have actually met him. And killed him. Twice I believe..." he tells you. "He is an adept with the blades and given some decent daggers he can make wonders."