1. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LVI:S Has Left the Playground!

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    you do realize thats going to be taken as a challenge by various ponythreaders to find/make such a thing......

kinda like saying "it can't get any worse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    This is a thing! Pony books next year! A show guide!

Oh, and...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Under the Sparkling Sea: “Celebrated artist Mary Jane Begin introduces fans to a brand-new land in the world of My Little Pony – the underwater city of Aquastria”

♫ Shoo be doo, shoop shoop be doo ♫
    My, what convenient timing. Somepony get Scootaloo a set of gills and let's get on this thing!

There's also an interesting article on the MLP game from Gameloft, courtesy of CNET. It's pretty negative, but I'm in agreement with them. You can't get Rainbow Dash without dropping 50 bucks, and you can't finish the game without getting Rainbow Dash. I bought the Final Fantasy War of the Lions App for less than $20 and that game is approximately 5,000,000 times better than the pony game.* It's seriously ridiculous.

*Ponified Final Fantasy Tactics would be one of the greatest things ever and there is a distinct lack of it.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-11-19 at 07:57 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)