Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
I'll take Smellie Hippie.

...say champ, can I also have some of that beer of yours?
*offers Mordy a bacon beer* Trust me...

First square right out of the gate? My my my.....

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
Okay, I suppose I should get a list and let people chose a category, but we'll start things off with a classic question that I don't personally ever recall asking before.

Okay, Hippie, you've been around on the boards longer than most of us, so this is right up your alley....well, we don't really have alleys in the Playground, ummm...right up your....swingset?

In any case, according to the Giant's start date, what year was the GITP Playground forums actually open?
Start of the forums? What do you mean "start"? They've always been here! Why, I distinctly remember playing Convoy 3 back in 2001... and don't forget the "grunge thread" in the music thread back in '93.

Didn't they base BBS sites off our forums?

But if you go back and check, there was some concern about the Millenium transition. Something about a dragon tattoo... so they closed up shop, and picked up the whole sandbox to move it over to something else in technicolor. I don't remember all of the details, since I was seeing phish in Florida on New Years Eve that year....

It took a little while to get everything re-stabilized. I blame archie. *stab* So I think is was actually sometime in early 2002 that we got everything back up and running the right way... except for still letting archie re-register. THAT was a mistake. *stabs again*

Yup. 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
*Gets ninja gear on to go battle some pirates*
Ye'll be keelhauled fer that..... then shot with Nerf darts.