Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Hah, I didn't know that day came tomorrow.
... I promise I'll hang out here! Yeah, huh, that's not much of an engagement.

Definitely!

Also, I learnt there was a LGBT student association over here. That's always nice. In Gent, we found such an organization near a main street totally at random, and noticed how unlikely it would be to simply stumble on it over here in France. I haven't tried to come in contact with it for three reasons:
- I'm not currently a student (hah!)
- My presence is not necessary nor helpful, and I'm just content staying here because I'm not actually that community-minded
- I'm pretty sure I don't want to find out how much do they know about asexuality, let alone if they think I'm just a hetero begging for attention

Still, however justified that last point is, I wish them good luck. The anti-gay-marriage bigots have been surprisingly loud and numerous lately. (Even more surprisingly, the protests are not just ridiculous in their content, but also in their execution. Sorry, it's all in French.)
Glad you had a good time!

Oh, that didn't happen to be at Casa Rosa? There's like a "Pink House" in several major cities in Flanders, my latest trans youth group meeting was at the one in Antwerp.

Oh, yeah, I heard about that. If you go by the common stereotypes interpretative dance is a really weird way to oppose lgbt+-ness. ;p