Quote Originally Posted by Tono View Post
It is a very valid thing to give up on a game in 2 hours, especially if you paid very little for it. Hell, my psychonauts game has 13 hours on it. Thats not collecting every little thing, but it was most of the brains and beating it. If 2 hours into the game I felt that I didn't like it I would have probably been better off finding something else to do for the ~10 hours I would spend playing something I didn't like. Hell, I've given up books after one chapter if I couldn't get into it. Should I feel bad for never having finished Jane Eyre? The notion that his opinion about a game's controls are invalid because he didn't finish a game(Especially when the concerns are things that even people who like the game can attest to. Some games are just better with a game pad as compared to a keyboard) is absurd. 2 hours in Psychonaut is 10-15% of the gameplay, and the gameplay is not deep enough for it to not be a good feel of the game.
I still stand by my statement that anyone who's never see the glory of Lungfishopolis cannot truly and fully give a credible review of the game.