Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
Kitchen

The kitchen might have seen better days. It's hard to tell. Strahd's been quite busy you see, so busy in fact that any evidence of grander times for the humble eatery is well and truly buried, beneath piles of spoons, knives, forms, corkscrews, pots and pans and woks. Plates have been arrayed into towers out of sheer boredom, inhabited now by tiny food people scraped together from scraps, little breadcrumb men in bottlecap armor jousting with toothpicks among the clutter.

As for the inventor culinary innovator of this bizarre kitchen fort, Strahd is passed right out in an ancient, overstuffed armchair crammed into the one clean corner, a newspaper over his eyes and his feet resting on an upside down spaghetti strainer. A steady chorus of snoring like the protests of a dying combustion engine assure that he's well asleep, but waking him might be kinder than letting him rest.

This is, what, his first order in how many months?
"Strahd," Naku said, walking over and kicking his feet off of the strainer they were resting on.
"Get up. There's food to be made."
Then she looks around a bit.
"You know, I hesitate to tell you your business, so I won't; but if anyone gets food poisoning, it's your neck on the line, m'kay?"

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
)(trying to post on my "not-a-smartphone". let's see how this works)(

Zane Darkstar stretches and dresses in his standard dark green pants and vest, with the black tunic and cloak; forgoing the blade as he did not want to cause trouble. Afterwards, he leaves his room, locks the door, and makes his way back to the bar.
Currently the bar is somewhat quiet; but Naku'll be back as soon as she's done in the kitchen.