Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
You could always start a watch list.

(Protip: If you plan on keeping your girlfriend, then this series should not be on the list.)
I've heard of that series before. My girlfriend would probably enjoy it; she was playing Vampire: The Masquerade before I knew what a White Wolf was and preferred the Sabbat, specifically Lasombra, for the shadow tentacles and monster transformation. Her favorite character (or at least the one she's told me about and tried to bring back in one game using the Vampire Translation Guide that never got off the ground) was a genderqueer Lasombra who'd gotten a Tzimisce to do some work on hir, resulting in something apparently akin to a less attractive Kuja. With Obtenebration.

I think I can get away with some darkness, is what I'm saying.

Any other interesting examples of the genre that are relatively short (13 to 26 episodes as opposed to the couple hundred episodes of Sailor Moon) and targeted`to an older audience?

Also, apparently the PDF version and wiki/EPUB version of Princess have some mechanical differences due to the creators having different ideas about what they wanted to do. Anyone know what those differences are? I like having a PDF, so if that version's good it's probably what I'll go with, but if there's a clear difference in quality I'd like to go with the better version.