Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
An assassin with a violin walks into a bar, before realizing that this sounds like a bad joke. Dang it, now all these NPCs are going to start laughing.

She (the assassin with a violin, who is wearing a red cloak that has a hood which covers her head and shadows her face) sits down quickly somewhere where she blends in better, like a table away from that adventuring rock star party.

Before she gets settled in and orders food, she finds herself staring at Naku. Who knows why. Just staring...

"Um. Excuse me, miss. I was asking you, "what do you want to order?"" asks an NPC waiter.

"Oh. Sorry. *ahem* Yes, I would like a cheeseburger with a side of chili steak fries," replies the violinist.
((Well, fun fact about the DFI; is the staff is all PCs. But this is fine, don't worry about it right now. Welcome to the DFI.))

Naku, already having watched the assassin walk in and sit down--that's what she did. It was her inn, after all--, stared right back.
"Can I help you?" Comes a very, very quiet whisper from somewhere near the assassin's ear.