Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Daniel]

"And why not?"
Zippity Do demanded as she and Bonita plunged out of the thunderhead looking worse for wear, the two of them. They hit some pews with a force that caused a crater, Bonita pinned underneath Zippity Do all derp eyed. "This one nor her husband deserve your mercy."

[Sandy-Rainbow]

She didn't, as said, safe distance. "Sandy, stop being an idiot you damn pup. Acting like that you're going to end up hurting your own fillyfriend."

[Actually, about the 'no one to see it' stuff was in reference to flayed skin unicorn dude, he was flung out of the elemental tornado a little farther off. Anyways, acknowledged about the third point]

[Staccata/Silverpine]

Aaaand, she annoyingly ducked and backbended and pulled off the matrix letting the arrows miss and fly off elsewhere barely grazing her backside causing a small wince. Her eyes fell upon the charging Silverpine and grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him to let him run into Staccata. Damnit, just what were these ponies on? Surely they'd all fall exhausted, perhaps she underestimated these mortal ponies. Stamina, they had the reserves. She grunted and narrowed her eyes. Three opponents now, curses.

She was then almost caught off guard as a blue blur tried to tackle her. But her senses caught wind of the speeding pegasi and dodged him. Damnit, four opponents, girl had no break. She needed a nice smoke break.
===========

Ember

"Well, I wouldn't be alone, I'd have Lochbed...a-and my leg is feeling okay,"
He moved his bandage wrapped leg a bit and only winced a little. Though, he did forget to take his medicine.
---

Aubade

"You know, perhaps we should also ask about the stallions she was apparently seen with,"
Aubade offered taking a moment to let her nerves calm a little down.