Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Hestopia]

Cessie, despite apparently being bruised seem to find the tale rather amusing even if she really should be horrified that the half-dragon spend so much alone time with another woman.

"I'm not even surprised my dear, it would have been a great deal less amusing if she hadn't got turned back to normal in the end however." The sorceress says before kissing his cheek and rubbing his ear gently the way she knows he likes. "I have to admit, after being without you for more then two weeks I realized how much I would miss everything you are Harnel. life with you is anything but dull after all. Quite the opposite in fact. So I just want you to know that I can take the crazy, I have lived with it for many years after all. So know that you can tell me everything, no matter how crazy and depraved it is." She explains. "In a way, I shouldn't really say anything about perversion as I suspect a great deal of people find half-dragons a dangerous perversion in itself. Not that I care though considering I'm obviously a sexual deviant..." She coos in his ear.
[Hestopia]

Harnel grins, "Well, you're my sexual deviant. I'm pretty alright with that," he gives her another kiss, "And I'm glad you can take it, given where we live," He relaxes for a moment, "What's do you think we should do tomorrow? I want to show Hestopia to the twins, but that might not be for the best with how people might react to their appearance."

Harnel has a disguise, but he doesn't have such a thing for the children.