View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Outside XXXIII

1. - Top - End - #37
    Halfling in the Playground

wink Re: [Nexus] (In)Sideout XOXO

Small Village

Flint Filth didn't even know its name. It's strange, how things jump to your mind like that. Jump on your mind. Meaningless little things. Jack. That thing wearing Jack's face didn't need any names, did it? No. Not today. He hadn't said. Why? Jack? What did you do to me?

Bodies quivered in the square, standing like ducks. In a row. Ducks can't row, haha. Bodies. Human bodies. Some of the bodies were awfully small, but Jack had said everyone. Every one. Everytwo. No. Jack! Ugly. Ugly people.

Laughing. Someone was laughing. Jack. No. No, Jack. Not me. Never me, God please no. Me? Them. There. The first. A boy, of course. Stepforward. Was that out loud? Hands closed around his shoulders. Mine, yes. Flint? Liftinghimup. There's a dimple on Firstone's neck. Tastes good. No. No? No! Hahahaahahahaa

Firstone thrashing on the ground. Screaming, they run, but Jack's things are too quick. [I]Jack, no! You can't make me do this, you can't just make me do this! This wasn't our deal! [/IamFilth]Deal. Deal, yes. With it. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes.yesss

Secondonetastesgoodtoo.

Smallvillage

Jack decided to rename it that, once he was finished. Mr. Filth, his brains still scrambled like eggs (I hate duck eggs), had finally stopped fighting. Jack wondered if he'd finally killed his brain. A pet vampire, especially one that was such an old minion, was too useful to waste. With his vamp-sire Rot gone, Mr. Filth was AMEN's only resident nightwalker, and the poor brainwashed **** would have total control over this town's fourty-two residents. Which meant Jack would.

Fourty-two. Jack couldn't remember if that meant something. He decided it did.

He sat back to watch. It looked like Flint might be crying, from all the way over here, though that little girl's blood was making it hard to tell. "Don't use those all those tears, Filth!" Jack shouted, laughing fit to burst. "You've only got so many left."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-11-23 at 04:12 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters