Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Lies! Tricks! He would never hurt his Rainbow. And Rainbow would never hurt Rainbow. So that meant one of these ponies hurt Rainbow! Hurt her bad! He wouldn't let any of them lay a hoof on her. Any of them could've done it. Couldn't trust any of them. He snarled loudly and snapped in the red pony's direction. Show her not to get close. He'd get her. He'd get her good. Get her back for Rainbow. He'd-

The sandy-maned unicorn perked up instantly. Rainbow getting up? Rainbow was fixed! He turned and licked her cheek excitedly. Fixed, all better, now she could-the intruder! He turned and snarled her way. Show her he wasn't afraid. He'd take her down. Rip out her legs and eat the-help Rainbow up! Put the weapons down, help her up, get her safe. Dropping his stakes and knives to the floor, he wriggled underneath her barrel nose-first and gently helped prop her up. Slowly, slowly, lift the heavy mare, get her-intruder! He snapped at the vampony. Stay back-slipping! Adjust the feet, more strength, get her up...

Whether or not she'd meant it, Rainbow provided an ample diversion for Miss M.

[tldr: Sandy wriggles under Rainbow's barrel and forelegs to try and lift her up. While he's doing that, he's occasionally snarling at Miss M. With Rainbow taking up most of his attention, he's rather distracted.

Hopefully, the style isn't too confusing. ]
Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Sandy-Rainbow]

She didn't, as said, safe distance. "Sandy, stop being an idiot you damn pup. Acting like that you're going to end up hurting your own fillyfriend."
"Be careful of what you are doing." Rainbow's vision clears a bit. She scans the area as she is lifted to her feet. Then it fogs again from the pain of Sandy's rough movement.
For a second contemplations were made on giving Sandy the downers. But Rainbow saw his manic state more useful. Especially since she could not support her body and shoot a forward crossbow with one good foreleg. "Sandy, status of the others. Now."

Ember

"Well, I wouldn't be alone, I'd have Lochbed...a-and my leg is feeling okay,"
He moved his bandage wrapped leg a bit and only winced a little. Though, he did forget to take his medicine.
The zaftig mare point to the thinner one. "She a little lady. These are trained thugs. No. Don't go back to the shop without a bodyguard."

"A body guardian? Ah know one of these."

---

Aubade

"You know, perhaps we should also ask about the stallions she was apparently seen with,"
Aubade offered taking a moment to let her nerves calm a little down.
"Sounds like a plan." Heavy Ale trotted across the street, waited for Aubade before approaching the tattooed musclebound rugged bouncer. "Excuse me sir, I-"

"Hey there little man, only tough guys in this bar. How tough are you?" interrupted the tough.

"I donnae want admittance to your bar just information." Heavy said politely. Holding in the urge to fight with his toughness and stallionness challenged was difficult. He physically showed his struggle on his face.

"Only tough guys get that too."

"I am sorry but proving my toughness be not polite with ladies present."

"So."