Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"A fire?...What?...urghk.." The mocha stallion shook his head and dipped his head under the water before emerging, his wavy wet mane dripping with water. He scowled. A mare or two secretly swooned. Es probably wanted to bite her lower lip down and Lone Star more than likely rolled his eyes.

"Very well....dear and I hope you know I'm talking about you sweetheart in regards to meds. Please fetch me a towel."
He said getting up. There seemed to be a look of poutiness from Lemon Ice and Quick Step.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Stage, and...your wife." Lemon Ice said glancing at Es briefly. "Oh...hey...we'll be staying here until tommorow afternoon...perhaps, if you two and your butler? want to come hang out with us, perhaps we can have ourselves a little party?"

"Uh..." Fox actually looked at Es for help on this.
Oh dear. Fox could be so hot when he wasn't actively trying to push Esmeralda away. She did indeed had to bite her lower lip as she passed one of the many available towels to Fox. "Dear, I hope you're joking," she said with regards to Fox's meds comment, her lilac eyes trailing on his wet mane and body.

Then Lemon Ice mentioned something about a party. She perked up, her ears raised in interest. "Oh? That sounds interesting. Well... we do have the night free..." She winked at Fox.