1. - Top - End - #614
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Reincarnation Wars - IC *Still Recruiting*

Erik:
    Space
    Your jab lands in empty space, as Jack teleports out of the way, leaving you between him and the newly-opened portal through which you can see Morcleon's little fleet.
    Noir pauses, then raises his sword above his head. A sickly green fire rushes into existance, arcing across the void like lightning, despite the physical impossibilities of such an occurrence. The fire rushes towards you and the ships in the blink of an eye, and only the brief pause beforehand gives you a chance to act.

Morcleon:
    The Pride of Hiigara
    You have hardly gotten the display working when the green fire leaps forward, arcing towards the portal, and your ships. You have only a few seconds to act before it hits.

Sam:
    Space
    Your dodges are quite effective, but nonetheless it takes all your effort to pull it off. If you had been in less skilled company, you would have been hit for sure. As it is, you manage to escape the field of debris, clearing the fiel-THUNK. Something smacks against the top of the ship before bouncing off, doing minimal damage. It only passes through your vision for a second, but you are fairly sure you know what you saw: a body drifting among the wreckage.
    Last edited by Sen isSaqqara; 2012-11-23 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
    Yeah, DreamingMage honestly thinks he is a god. Over the years, I've found it best just to go with it.
    Spoiler: Things I Once Was But No Longer Entirely Am
    Show

Previous Usernames: DreamingMage, Zeno Desaqqara
    Credit to araveugnitsuga.
    Credit to DarkCorax.
    Credit to me.
    Credit to me.