[Riss' Quarters]

While the muse appeared somewhat tired as she lead the way back to her room, a small smile on her face indicated that she hardly minded. Really, she felt almost proud of herself for being able to make it about half way back before needing to reactivate her cybernetics. Still, it was much more comfortable now that her motions weren't mildly out of synch at least. Taking a moment go guage how long it would be until the set of instructions she had sent ahead would be completed, she found that, if she were to stall for maybe a few short minutes, things would be just about complete.

Turning around and leaning up against the wall, Riss let her small smile widen as she tried to delay actually entering her room for just a bit more. "Well, I think if we keep doing things like that, I should be fine in just a few months. Though.. Misha? I remember you saying something about a beach some time ago? Do you think we could maybe visit there some time?" she asked. At the very least, I'd like to see what it's like there. Maybe find one of those.. Geographically enclosed.. Let me see.. Ah. Cove. If beaches are as popular as I've read about then... Well, I think it would just be easier without having to worry about running into anyone..