Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Also, I was able to get a friend to join a solo silver run. That was some slick shooting! I'm not often impressed because I am a jaded old broodmare, but the sheer economy and precision displayed was impressive. I've become so slap-dash in my execution. It is an inspiration to see good old fashioned economy in action.
I'm going to assume you're talking about our game earlier. You exaggerate wildly of course, but we did alright.
There's certainly not much messing around needed with the Turian Ghost though. It almost plays itself. Cloak before shooting, chain overload to stun pretty much whatever you want dead, shoot it as it gibbers. Rinse, repeat, jetpack punch for giggles and the vain hope of 20 seconds of bonus damage. On the rare occaisions when being invisible almost at will isn't enough, there's stimpacks for instant sheild refill.

Hell, I don't feel the lack of a second gun. With Phaeston finally at X and a fully upgraded piercing mod, pretty much doesn't matter what you're shooting at, especially after the various damage bonuses passive and otherwise from the class.