Advanced Vampony Fracas

[Miss M/Sandy/Rainbow]

Eye roll. Miss M wasn't much of a dog person anyway. She always found them annoying, especially the ones where you could be walking sixty feet away and minding your business...and there ya go, some damn mutt behind a fence barking annoyingly and you just want to tell them to shut up. Sandy was the mutt right now. A drug addled chihuahua trying to make themselves tough.

"Rainbow, drug his flank."
Poor Sandy. Though actually, he may end up a danger to himself depending on how his body reacts to the new shiny drugs.

But then, she had another more important matter to attend to. She dashed away floating his weapons with her.
---

[Daniel]

Zippity Do only listened to half his words. She pulled out that bolt stake from somewhere and raised it over her head and nodded at her children to go assist. Anyways.

"Waah...don't...don't kill us.....maybe we want to turn over a new leaf? Get a new lease on life," Bonita said, laying on her back and putting her hooves over her chest. "And anyway, you're one to talk, what with all the innocent blood you've shed in the old past. Don't think..we I don't know those old stories." Whelp that seemed to create hesitation.
--

[Everybody else]

"Lieutenant..!"
Gearstride hobbled after and towards Silverpine and leaned against him to support him.

Three of the vamponies dashed over to assist Silverpine and Staccata. The three of them trying to corner Miss Sigh.

Zephyr was on fire still. Miss M dashed over to his aid and put out the flames.
--

Ember-

Ember looked at Sweet and resignedly nodded. And then Lochbed! "Of the fey variety?"
--

Aubade

Aubade tiredly rolled her eyes and walked up to the bouncer. "You sir, will let us in. You don't know the meaning of tough, and I...have been dealt a sorry card hand in life, but I've emerged from it, because I am tough." She poked his chest three times for emphasis.