Quote Originally Posted by Threadnaught View Post
May I request all of the following?

Drow 2 levels
I've seen this done before, I'll post a link when I can find it.

Kraken 12 levels
Hard, but doable.

Paragon Template 15 levels
Possible, but a long way off. The template gives me very little to work with. There is absolutely nothing in the base template that is anything more than "Bigger numbers!"

Pseudonatural Template 10 levels
There's a bit more to work with here, but still the same problem with Paragon.

What I'm more likely to do is do each of them like the Half-Dragon, where you get a few benefits when you first take the class, and then more for every 3 HD you have.

Umbral Blot 32 levels
Vermiurge 24 levels
First of all, my max is level 20. This is a hard limit because it's what I feel comfortable doing, and so few games even go that high, it's not really worth making an extra 12 levels beyond that.

Even ignoring the fact that the game just breaks down at epic levels, those would both be ridiculously hard to make just because of the sheer number of levels involved. I mean, I try to give each of my classes 2 or more abilities to look forward to at each level.

Now, even ignoring that, Umbral blot is a construct which is...really hard to do right to say the least.

Haven't seen any of these done anywhere, thought they may be interesting.
Well, most of your requests are rather hard to work with. I know for a fact I could do Pseudonatural and Paragon, but doing so would require me doing it the same way I did with Half-dragon. I could try a level 15 and level 10 template class for

So, I can do them, but Kraken is the only one I can guarantee would be done exactly the way you're asking. The others could be done the way you're asking, but it would take a very long time. I wouldn't even expect the two epic ones to be done by this time next year.