[Alyca and Miriah's Car - Wipe His Memory!]

With a neuralyzer! It's the only answer to marrying Alyca's love life with her professional life!

A distressed Alyca sighs dolorously as her smile falls faster than Stage 1 of a spaceship. There go her high hopes for the night! She peeks back at Miriah, who nods to her, giving her the go ahead to feed Justin cover #1. Alyca bites her lip.

"Fine. I'll come clean. Did you see that car back there that was tailing us after we pulled out of MagDonalds? It had been following Miriah and I all over the city for the past week or so. We'd bump into it here and there. At first we thought nothing of it. That was before that threatening note was mailed to us at the office... Ever since, we've been packing heat."

Alyca digs through her purse and produces an unloaded Walther PPK which she attempts to clumsily hand to Justin.

"But from the sound of it, those punks won't be bothering us anymore."

Miriah chuckles, not even close to being shaken by the event. She's transitioned over to playing a game on her phone to waste time.

"I didn't want anyone to worry about it because everyone has done so much for us already and I didn't think it was that serious..."

Aw! Alyca is sad. She dejectedly stares down at the steering wheel in front of her.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop the car now. I don't think you should hang around with us if these guys are crazy enough to ram themselves into the side of a train while trying to coerce us into surrendering information to them."

"... I'm so stupid, Justin, but my occupation is all I have!"

Alyca cries, slumping against the steering wheel and triggering a prolonged, solemn beep of the horn. Good thing she engaged the fancy car's autopilot, eh?

"I'm not smart or strong or pretty or anything! I'm a loser and without my job there's no reason for me to live!"

That's a half-truth. Without her job, she'd have no power, but it isn't the only facet of her life that helps motivate her to hop out of bed and greet the new day in the morning!