Thread: [Nexus] Inside 48

1. - Top - End - #1058
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 48

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Deus Mechanicus Church]

"I see. Pardon a bit of confusion, but is he your god or the machines' god and you just serve the machines?"

[Deus Mechanicus Church]

The man needs a few moments to think about a right answer. If he makes a mistake he might damage the reputaion of Deus Mechanicus, which he doesn't want.

"Deus Mechanicus is our god. As most god's his power is bound to the things he represents. We know that the machines are his children he gave us. In exchange we worship him and treat his children like humans, but still we use them for there tasks. I hope that will help you."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Dalton does one last cursory inspection to his chemical cocktail. He kisses the bottle, before setting the contents on fire, after which point he immediately throws it between a pair of bricks. It crashes to the floor inside the kobold lair, and immediately starts throwing up a lot of smoke.

"Well it's been fun, goons, but I've got to go find seats for this thing. Tell Starling he's got one last bundle of lizard people to worry about, and maybe I'll catch you guys later."

The arsonist waves goodbye and gets the hell out of here before things get nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Kribulkin Street- Kobold, Kobold, Burning Bright

"Have fun. I'm off, to build an alibi. I suggest you'd do the same, but I think that's something you know already." The disguised demon will turn and walk off, content that he's murdered innocents and stained the souls of others with their deaths. Admittedly, the souls involved were already pretty stained, but by building up trust with the supremacists he furthers his master's aims and also gets closer to staining the soul of Emily, who's young enough to hopefully be rather untarnished.

Kribulkin Street- Kobold, Kobold, Burning Bright

I can't say Zefir really has a stained soul. The death he caused iin the past never went against innocent. And after all these Kobolds wheren't innocent in Zefir's point of view.

"Yeah. It wasn't really fun."
    he mumbels as he heads off as wel into another direction as the others.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Abandoned-Looking Factory]

"No mommy!" he says in a certain voice.

Then he goes over to the barrel while thinking how to describe it.

"It's a feeling near your stormatch. If you hav worked hard and it feels like something is missing there."

After all he isn't that kid guy, but he wonders how the new born knows about the mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Dave's Free Clinic]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
    [Abandoned-Looking Factory]

"Hungry. Yes. I'm hungry, daddy."

The little red dragon attempts to crawl up to Zefir and curl up against his feet! Because feet are warm and daddy is nice! And if that succeeds, it'll roll over onto its back and look up at daddy with its big, soft eyes. It is clearly fascinated by him. It wonders if, when it grows up, it will really look like that?

[Abandoned-Looking Factory]((You missed the other post of me, but it's no problem that way))

Well I don't think that will happen unless we find a mage to... who do I lie to Zefir would kill that mage before he can cast any spell against the little dragon.

After all Zefir pulls off the barrel with, while the dragon is on his back. It's good that he is so small right now otherwise he would have a real problem. He takes out a good amount of the food, placing it on the lib.

"Here. That's food."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-11-25 at 04:08 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK