Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
"Interesting, is it not, that she arrives and suddenly an Inquisitor who you have crossed paths with before comes."
"The Mitrans' interest in us may have more to do with the fact that we are currently inhabiting a giant beacon that has been radiating evil for weeks now. My source tells me that Harkon doesn't know that either Van or I is here, so it is unlikely Van was followed."

Positioning:
Spoiler
Show
I believe Quint and Hal agreed that covering the throne in a stone shell would be more effective, so depending on the timing of the encounter, Van may have done that.

Hal will be crafting in his workshop on four of the evenings. He'll be keeping his entire group on alert, and ready to run through the new doorway to Hexor if the alarm is raised.
Spoiler
Show
Headband of Intelligence: (1d20+20)[39]
Headband of Wisdom: (1d20+20)[33]

Van and her pack of hell hounds, moon dogs, and tatzlwyrms will be there as well. Instead of playing with the beasts she'll be sitting quietly, lost in thought.

Moon stays in her stable/lightning-scarred room. The Hydra is as mentioned, but didn't we have a minotaur as well? The one from the preservation room. He'll go on the second floor with the former adventurers.

Hal will be very vocal in his admiration of the hunters who captured the hydra and give them each a head as a trophy. Zikomo is asked to have his tribe stay vigilante for signs of scouts in the surrounding jungle and be ready to defend their village.