[The Rusty Dagger]

"Besides the northerners and us? There are a few Wenrath in the gardens and a then the Yu. Oh and a few of those devil-people. Now that I think about it, there are all sorts of minorities running around in that fourth tower cult. I never really see any of them though. They mostly keep to themselves." That's a lot of names that probably needs explaining.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Are you kidding? We could change color every day if we wanted to." Irena replies at a moment of not stuffing food in her mouth. "I mean we could even make you a real redhead. The combination looks so fake, if you know what I mean?" I'm afraid to ask what she means. >.<

[Mysterious Cavern]

If Valente turns around he might be able to see a portal similar to the one in Malechenar that probably leads back to the containment cell. So he got a choice in this.

If he chooses the path of madness however and follow the light coming from Sylvia's wand he will find that the cavern actually isn't that large. He might also realize there doesn't seem to be any exit or any external sources of light here. So if he hadn't had his nightvision, he had been perfectly blind, he can hear something echo through the cavern though sounding like a gigantic air pump.

Soon enough he can also see something reflecting the light though. The source of the reflections looking to be about the same size or even larger that the last creature they encountered. As they wander closer through the shallow water he can see that the creature appears to be some sort of reptilian, it's scales looking like miniature solar-panels, reflecting all light aimed at them.

Sylvia suddenly stops and just stands there staring at the creature which appears to have been chained down to the rock floor with chains the size of footballs. Furthermore there appears to be a ring of crystals of the creature which now Valente can probably can guess is some sort of dragon.

It looks far more snake-like then the European dragon however, coiled up on the ground with not only one but six pairs of wings that are spread out over it's body. The sound of the 'airpump' seems to have been the creatures heartbeats, echoing loudly through the cavern.