1. - Top - End - #138
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Southern Wasteland of Equestria 2

Wild Rabbit Woods

Elestre was about to look for the first teleporting sound's source when the ghoul teleported in front of them. His brain was getting seriously confused here. What was the ninja doing? Was he playing with them? Whatever the case, he got ready to hurl his knife hilt.

New Appleoosa

Sparky nodded. "Great! So, first, I think some salt would be in order! Maybe ten small packets?"

Ponyville

Cloth Patch followed Lamnios into the tent normally and, after the huge pony's speech, smiled slightly.

"You want to make a little bit of the world a better place for ponies to live, and I respect that. In fact, I don't have any ill will towards you at all. In all honesty, I was only angry with you at all because I thought I'd lose Bent Barrel or have him crippled. I thought you were the kind who would kill a pony just for fun, not thinking of the advantages of having an extra hoof to work for you. Now that I know he's fit to work again soon, and that you are actually quite intelligent, he's yours to do what you want with. I see you're amply capable of handling the group, and you have my loyalty if it matters. Oh, and Bella wants to challenge you to a contest of strength. She might be mad at you for hurting Bent, but she respects power."
    Last edited by Drowlord; 2012-11-28 at 07:33 AM.
    Characters in Lords of Creation games:
    Aquaeris, Flowing Sheen.
    Xacha, the Metal Serpent.
    Viltasa, the Evening Star.
    Yash-Ko, the Flame of the Void.
    Argul Lugra, Lord of the Eyes.
    Vriset, the Glassblower.
    Valendron, Ascending Wind.

Drow Lord avatar by Dread Angel.