1. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Culture explores 40K II: Now With 100% more Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    thus the 'relatively'. Non lethal in this case would be big spiky clubs that make shooting noises when you hit things with them. Then watch the Culture have a mental meltdown when the clubs somehow shoot someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    And a bright flash. And an electric shock.
    At the risk of cross-franchise contamination, have you guys really just come up with a viable excuse for the orks to have lightsabres?

Quote Originally Posted by Maugan Ra View Post
    The Third War for Armaggedon. Gahzgkull's Orks test their teleporter technology on... I think it's Piscina. Then they head to Armaggedon, and prove themselves capable of launching attacks on the surface from a base out in the halo regions of the system. I seem to recall them using this to take out some of the anti-orbital weapons their fleet might otherwise have to worry about.
    Orkish accuracy being what it is, I'd be surprised if more than 1 in 100 of their strike teams ended up in the right place (or in one piece).
    However if you throw enough orks through a teleporter, you're still going to end up with sufficient survivors to cause problems on the other side.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2012-11-28 at 07:27 AM.