Yeah, that was unfortunate. And I would have let him keep the power after the Chaos was over. But EvilRoeSlade lost it after his second Discording, not by my choice.

Just so everyone knows, when ERS was Discorded Night 9, I used a Random List Generator to choose what roll he got, from all the possible rolls from both the First and Second MLP WW games that no pony had currently, alive or dead. He randomly became the Great and Powerful Trixie, from game 1: Limited Scry for Twilight only, and Voider.

The next night, when he was Discorded a second time, He lost the power. After voiding Alarra.

She, unfortunately for her, had lost her power to Change from the first Day's Discording. Which is why she didn't disappear during the Days of Chaos, which I'm sure she would have liked to. But it was all random, I was not trying to pick on any one player.

Speaking of... Grue Bait, you go sooooo lucky when you outed yourself as Twilight.

1. Matthias hadn't posted since the start of the game, eventually ALing.
  2. I luckily had two AL replacements ready to join, and sadly two players left.
  3. If Rogue Nine had randomly gotten Matthais' role instead of Reinholdt, you'd have lost the Baner Night 4.
  4. There were a couple nights when Reinholdt took a chance to Bane himself and not you. Specifically during the Days of Chaos.
  5. And then there is of course the odd fact they never tried to NK Reinholdt at all. He flew so far under the radar, I think most of you forgot he was playing.

Also, sorry you lost via BIG Beast power, Penguinator. You were randomly selected though. YOu could have continued to kill Count Dingdong during the day, let Planswalker kill someone at night, and then killed him the next day, ensuring that only Diego Havoc won, which would have been hilarious. Or, I think it would, at least.

What did you guys think of the other random "days" Diego Havoc thought up? The two I was hoping for didn't happen, choices 8 & 9.