Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
"Don't worry about it." Stellar assures Gak, no doubt with a dozen layers of ulterior motive. "Incomprehensible scienc-ey stuff's kind of the norm around here."

"A good rule of hoof is to just tune out everything Stellar says." Arvadraa nods sagely.

"And just interperet everything Brains says as 'save the animals be quiet Stellar I'm totally crazy, doo woop be doop'." Yeah. She gets a glare for that.
Flare laughed. "And, of course, anything you two say to each other should be discounted."

"Well, it's what they said, sort of. Don't worry, though." Blades smiled at Gak. "There's still room for talkin' about various ways to cause things to bleed from the most places in the least time! 'N... What is it ya do, exactly?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
"....Um. Yeah. Of course! I mean, c'mon, a super-pony that knows like, all magic would be ridiculous." Her expression apparently fighting itself between dark frustration and a terrible poker-face says: She's got other theories.
"Knowing all magic is theoretically possible. Mastering it isn't."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
"Sharp...yes." It's a good thing they're getting closer to the Civic Center, because he's looking loopier by the moment. He bounces off the walls of the place twice before he even finds the door. "Wake...if...random...ninjas..."

Wump.
"I guess my way is more pleasant than the forceful way," remarked Night Jewel. "Oh well, enjoy your rest."

With that, she set about examining the piece of metal she'd retrieved. She sniffed it, poked it with her tools a bit, then tried sticking a magnet to it.