Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
Daniel

He looks caught between major concern and wanting to strangle somepony when he arrives. Rainbow's desperate plea sends pangs running through him, and he shakes his head numbly.

"I...I might remember something about whatever's wrong...something Taylor went over at some point, maybe...but I don't think I have enough focus left to just sing this one away." He holds out a hoof in front of Miss M, hopefully before she can do anything. "All I know for sure is that regen-hack is a bad idea. I haven't the vaguest clue what it does to non-vampire physiology in the first place, and mixing something that's possibly another chemical into the mix? Shoots right past 'bad' and into 'swooping'."

His mind races; stress aside, it looks like that stint while he was out sharpened him, if that were possible. He stares into Sandy with raw focus and rolls his hoof at Rainbow.

"What exactly does he have in him?"

(tl;dr - Daniel holds back Miss M and her super-spit, then makes use of that bardic knowledge while nudging Rainbow to give him details)
"Synthetic stimulants and depressants. Sandy's... also... also got a bleeding wound here" She points with a rapidly quivering hoof. "And a broken jaw. Oh Princesses, what have I done?"