View Single Post

Thread: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

1. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

To Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just because I think I forgot to say earlier, and I'm writing my EOT, but I'd like to be clear that I fully accept such an offer

RSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well, so to summarize everything agreed this month regarding my commitments (i.e. I'm writing my EOT)

Ram police will be allowed to pursue any criminals fleeing into my territory, and our various police forces will cooperate to capture people fleeing between neighborhoods.

And, as there have been no objections, anyone sentenced to death without special circumstances necessitating extra consideration will be transferred to my custody to use for dangerous labour on the Network.

I will commit 5 Mil, 3 Maj and the gilded to the main assault, and 2 Mil to capture anyone trying to get money through to the Lainheim in Old Jacks Run

I will commit 2 wealth to aid the Wrens effort of subverting Mercantile Guild military organization

I will have the Dreumont launch a feint into little Zachnar to draw off defending forces

I will have the Templar's of the Mendicant Fields assault Elfwatch

The Blackfists will provide 2 Wel to me to help with weapons research.

Is that all?

Dreumont (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent then, feel free to keep anything you happen to like the look of while you're in Little Zachnar, by the way.

Mendicant Temples (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, as it appears that trying to work peacefully has failed. Will you need support cleansing elfwatch? We're rather trapped for men at the moment, but we would be happy to provide help organizing and supplying your forces in their righteous mission, and to send reinforcements as soon as they're avaliable.
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-11-29 at 10:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light