Quote Originally Posted by SerphIvanXin123 View Post
[I Call 'em as I See Them]

The vines grow by his feet. This causes him to ignite a 5pace radius blast. It is smaller than the last blast but I judge he had less time to prepare this time. He uses the small blast to cover moving elsewhere again. He shouldn't be as easy to spot if the foe was that far and should have focused on the blast. Wherever he went he restarts what he was preparing.
Spreagadh hisses in anger, before tweening away again, and starting on a rather complex spell from her new position.

"North wind, north wind, old and chill, freeze this one who'd do me ill.
East wind, east wind, sister young. Shield me from the trap I sprung.
South wind, south wind, hot and strong, hold the who did me wrong.
West wind, west wind, lover now, take all that I can allow.

Fire, fire, fire of the sun, cast yourself far from this one.
Water, water, of the sea, from my foe I ask you flee.
Earth upon which he now stands, cast from you his bloody hands."

As the first line is finished, the same chill wind from before sweeps through the forest once again, accompanied by a blinding blizzard, the ground cracking as spires of unnaturally chill ice, cold enough to tear the skin from any who touch them, form.

With the second, a new wind swirls around the Leannan, stirring the snow into a heavily obfuscating screen, and likely blowing strongly enough to prevent most missiles from going through it.

Meanwhile, a few moments later, when the third is completed, Serph might find himself being shoved to the ground and held there by yet another wind...

At the close of the fourth, Spreagadh slumps back in the tree, clearly drained, though why is a bit less clear, since nothing else seems to happen once she is...

In any case, whatever the reason, as she finishes the fifth, Serph may find his powers being suppressed if he tries to use them, fire suddenly seeming to have no place in this realm for some reason.

And, when the sixth reaches completion, Serph quite possibly finds himself starting to dry out, the water fleeing from his body, appearing as a cloud of mist over him as it condenses in the air, each droplet of mist freezing in seconds.

Finally, the ground around him quivers, an earthquake starting as the spell induces it to try to force Serph off of it, which is likely even more unpleasant if he's being held against it by the wind...

((All of that is attempted and can be interrupted at any point, of course.))