View Single Post

Thread: The Island (IC)

1. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Island (IC)

Eckhard pulled Glenn out of the water, the last man in need of help. Laying him down on the sand the Monk collapsed on his knees in exhaustion. It was good to have Adamant beneath his feet again, and trying to stop four men from drowning for hours definitely made him appreciate it. As Dayne moved inland towards the treeline to dry out his things Dierna began to scout, his military instinct never far away.

'I think we are on Denku...' said Glenn. 'There is no other land near here that the currents would take us to... I think.' The first mate tried to stand, wincing as he put weight on his left leg. Trying a couple of steps the man sat down again, 'I think we need to rest.'

Standing up, Wilhelm took in the scene around them. The sun was high in the sky, the sand a golden white and the sea crystal blue. This wouldn't be such a bad place to live, if they weren't shipwrecked. 'What happened to the horse?' He asked. His question made Eckhard look away for a moment, 'It was in a storm. We were swimming for hours and after you went we... well it got separated from us.' The monk awkwardly mumbled excuses. Looking sheepish he walked over to where Hargrave was lying motionless, 'We managed to save your stuff though...' He trailed off as he realised that a reply was probably not coming for a while.

'Hey guys! We're not alone!' shouted Dierna as he came back, half running half stumbling. 'Just down the beach there are footprints. They lead into the jungle.'

'Did they come from the water?' asked Dayne as he returned to the group, a small collection of fruit in his arms. 'The Jungle gets pretty thick quite quickly, He can't be making good progress'
    Last edited by Exeson; 2012-12-05 at 05:39 PM.
    Sigatar by Me