Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Considering that she was Erza's rival when younger, then i would say proberly very close to her in power.
The word rival really isn't a good indicator... and then Erza's power itself is hard to determine at times.

So we got a new episode that handled Lucy vs Flare well enough except we still don't know why she didn't just obliterate her using Cancer the whole time or why Asuka's parents and the whole guild is so neglectful. (and we didn't get any more fanservice than in the manga... and Flare is still preeeeeetty crazy)

And we got a new OVA! With everything you'd want out of an FT OVA. Fanservice, fanservice, fanservice!
Spoiler
Show

But who the **** gives a girl like Wendy alcohol? First Master is bad master... Anyway, overall it was quite funny and entertaining.
Quite a bit of LuNa shipping there, which I really don't mind even though I slightly favor the rival ship.
But wasn't that "Natsu and Happy's house" thing done already? Or was it only in the manga yet? It felt like I saw it already.

And, you know, I like Gajeel and Levi but... I just can't over the fact that their relationship started by Gajeel nearly killing her! What the hell, Hiro?